Monday, July 16, 2007

The Weekend!? Again?!?

Yep that's right, the weekend wasn't actually over when I wrote the last post. So I figured I'd finish it.

Sunday, after church, we went back to Ken's house. It was there that we shot our new rifles! It was a load of fun. We also did quite a bit of swimming! Which also, every time, is great fun!


While shooting, one of the bullets actually continued on, and managed to take out a small tree!! The suggestion was made as of that being a fun way to clear out the back yard, yet a rather expensive way!


Today, while waiting in the parking lot, about to leave Yamaha, I turned around, and noticed quite the rainbow over head, so I ran quickly to my car and grabbed the trusty camera, and thought I'd share a few pictures with all of you.


So... mainly this post is for a few pictures, but my online photo album is updated too, with more than I show here, so I hope you enjoy! I've also added a voting section to the right, check it out... let me know what you think.

Genesis 9:15-17 "And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth."

No comments: