Friday, July 27, 2007

The Pre Weekend Report

Sorry, not any pictures for today, just a quick post about what's going on.

It has been an extremely busy week here at YMMC. I can't say there's been any one specific thing that has been causing it, it has just been rush rush. That's not always a bad thing though, it definitely keeps you on your toes! I feel though that I need to make a post... I mean I can't complain to other people about not posting unless I post myself! =)

Those who get on in the next couple of days should see a longer/more picture filled post. Tomorrow my plan is to go over and ride my bike at Callaway Gardens. We should have lots of fun there. I've never done it before, but I have seen some of the bike trails, and have heard that they are quite extensive. So, it should be really fun! More details will be forth coming!

Luke 22:46 "And said unto them, Why sleep ye? Rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation."

No comments: