Thursday, July 5, 2007

Independance day!

I hope everyone had a safe 4th. The fireworks here were pretty good this year. We headed over to Peachtree City for the celebration. They were surprisingly long, somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 minutes, with quite a spectacular finish.

Some of us guys also had a lot of fun earlier in the day. There was a cookout planned for 2:30 over at the Caswell home. Soon after everyone arrived we all took our guns out back and did some shooting for about an hour or so. It had been a long time since we had done that, and there were some real cannons there that were a lot of fun to fire..

That just about describes the whole day. As we were on the way out the door we did finally hear from Ede, it seems her cell phone wouldn't give her service, so she ended up calling from a land line with a phone card. So, we know she made it safely anyway!

No pictures on this post... I didn't end up pulling out my camera at all yesterday, I was just so busy, there were no time for pictures, but I may try to get some from Ruth and Katie, it seems like they snapped quite a few, but we'll see....

2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

No comments: