Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Wonder of the Pool


Oh yes... I have been doing a lot of swimming... out there 3 times yesterday alone. I really really like swimming!

So, our day started out with my brother and I going for a bike ride, which we did again this morning. Yesterday it was 4.5 miles, today it was 5. The most fun part of it was going on trails in the woods. I learned how to successfully tree climb, I picked that up quickly, as I didn't really want to fall again when going over trees, a thing which I managed to do the first 2 times I attempted it. (end up on the ground) Immediately after returning, I laid on the garage floor for a few minutes waiting for my breath to come back to me. Then to the pool it was.

All in all it was a very fun day, and we're looking forward to some more today!


Mark 12:30 "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all they heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the photo on the top. great picture!

Joe said...

Thanks Jon! You the man... hope married life is treating you well.=)