Friday, June 29, 2007

Mondays...

Well... this post was started on Friday, but isn't actually getting posted until today.

Fridays are usually full of fun and excitement... preparing for the weekend... anxiously awaiting that last minute at work.... All of that held true today!! Here I sit... anxiously awaiting that last minute before I clock out!!! I was also greatly surprised this morning. I can't share about it quite yet... just know that I'm very happy about it. =) Now that the weekend is over, it's wait until July 4th for another break!!!

It's been over a week since I left my parent's house, then later that day my brother's house. That was a week that went entirely too fast... Jon and Heather's wedding, all the traveling.... I have to say though, this week has seemed no less speedy. The days just keep rolling on, barreling forward, one day into the next as time speeds ahead.

The weekend will offer no hint of slowing down either. I was getting ready for an uneventful Saturday, planning on settling down on my couch to watch a movie or two, but then I got a call... and it appears we will be having a good ol' Bar-B Q! Should be fun!! Then Sunday after church we will be having a going away party for Ede, which I imagine will take up the entire day. So we should have a good time.

Now that it is Monday, I can say that we did indeed have a fun time. I think by the end of it all were were all kind of tired. With all the swimming, and playing, and hussel and bussel of the day. So that night I left a little bit earlier than normal... and actually managed about 7.5 hours of sleep. (more than I've been getting). Still I will be looking forward to Wednesday when I will be able to sleep in. =)
So everybody have some fun. Remember to pray for Ede tomorrow as she fly's out at 9:15am, for almost a full day of traveling (somewhere around 13 or 14 hours just from L.A. to Taipei.) So until next time.....later!

James 5:16-18 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Elijah was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit."

No comments: