Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Mid-week Musings

Sorry but, I won't be posting any pictures today, although I will definitely be putting some up Saturday night. I just have a little bit of time before work today, so I thought I'd throw an update onto the post.

Last night was an interesting night... I got a call at my desk at about 7:15. Someone was saying that they had some stuff not working on their computer, of course in the Yamaha area, it couldn't have been further away. So, I drove up there on the golf cart, and started working on the problem. Eventually Ken came up with me, and after a little while of troubleshooting, we figured out, and fixed the problem. This happened right at 8:00, the time to leave!!! As we drove back down I told Ken that I had asked when she had started having the problem, to which she responded, "around 4:00." So my question was why in the world did she wait until 7:15 to call us............... Oh well though, just one of "those" users I guess. At least we got it fixed when we did, and didn't have to stay any longer.

When I got home last night, I also ordered something cool!!! It will be fun I think, and will improve my blog a little too!!! When I get it, I'll put up some pictures so everyone can see what it is. =)

Until then everyone have a great time!!!

John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

No comments: