Saturday, November 24, 2007

Clean at last!

Well now that the Thanksgiving holiday is over, it will be back to the normal thing for a while, at least until Christmas time. I didn't end up taking any pictures during Thanksgiving at all, because I was just not in the mood to take any. Instead I was just taking the day in, being thankful for what God has done in my life.

This morning I got up with a mission... Clean! Now that Jesse has moved out, I have the room to myself, and I decided that I'd much rather have a clean room than a messy one. So, for most of the morning, I was moving stuff around, vacuuming, and doing laundry... the end result, a room that is actually nice to walk into, instead of scary! I've done quite a bit of rearranging as well, since now I have much more room than I did before, so... for all of you wondering just how clean I can actually get... LOL... I'll post some pictures soon.



After much of the cleaning was done, I was invited to come to Anna's 4th birthday party, to which I gladly accepted. We had a really fun time, especially Anna of course. I took quite a few pictures, which I will post some, and put some on the ol' picture page. Ruth made a beautiful and very tasty cake, and I'm finding that I really like my now photo filter and playing around with lights, notice the candle in this one, I really ended up liking this picture!


So, after the part, and everyone leaving, it was decided to pop in the movie Karate Kid... Now there was a movie I hadn't seen all the way through in a long time... it was interesting, that's for sure. So in all, it's been a fun extended holiday weekend, and in just over a day, it's back to work!


Psalm 23 "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, though i would through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou are with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever."

No comments: