Friday, August 24, 2007

...

God is so powerful, and amazing in every way!




The Pictures speak for themselves.

I sing the mighty power of God, that made the mountains rise,
That spread the flowing seas abroad, and built the lofty skies.
I sing the wisdom that ordained the sun to rule the day;
The moon shines full at God’s command, and all the stars obey.

I sing the goodness of the Lord, who filled the earth with food,
Who formed the creatures through the Word,
and then pronounced them good.
Lord, how Thy wonders are displayed, where’er I turn my eye,
If I survey the ground I tread, or gaze upon the sky.

3 comments:

Ede said...

love the pics! miss all of you bunches:)
Ede

Anonymous said...

Joe, just popped into "your mind" for a moment, and the lightening pictures really spoke to me. You must have been pretty quick on the button ot get those! Thanks. I thought of Elihu's conversation with Job, "under the whole heaven He lets it loose, and His lightening to the ends of the earth. After it His voice roars; He thunders with majestic voice, and He does not restrain the lightening when His voice is heard." Job 36.3-4

Pastor Ellis

Anonymous said...

your pictures are awesome!!!!!