Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday mornings....

Here I sit, another Monday come around. Thought I'd just throw something quick up there this morning, highlighting yesterday's events.

We had two very good services yesterday, and they just happened to tie in with the devotional I was reading this morning. I'll post the main verse from both at the end of this post. Forgiveness and bitterness were the topics. It is so true that so many issues arise from people being bitter toward each other and just never dealing with it.

Anyway, I'm now just waiting till next weekend, when I will head up first to VA, for a hotel, then back down to Bristol TN for the race. Chris and I will be up there this weekend, and it looks to be a great time. I'll definitely be snapping pictures that day, hopefully we will have good weather for it.

That brings about our events of yesterday. Jessie and I had a little bit of car fun between the services. He decided he wanted some pictures of him and his Camry, so I gladly obliged.



Matthew 18:12-22 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven

No comments: