Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday fun!

Here we go again!!! Today was a department meeting day at Yamaha... and lucky me, I was the note taker for the day... and of course, the meeting went a half hour overtime... blah. It wasn't too bad though, and now I won't have to take notes again for a long, long time!

In case anyone was wondering how my "spades kick" is going, we finally broke out of a slump tonight! We play online on MSN, but I'm really looking forward to this weekend, when we will most likely play either spades or rook all in one place, instead of across the Internet. That way is always more fun, adds to the competitive nature of it all, and you can actually socialize while playing. =)

I also have a couple new things to wear this Sunday, I'm pretty happy about that, it's been a really long time since I've bought any clothes for myself, so, pictures of that stuff will be coming late Sunday or Monday. Remember to pray for us on both Saturday and Sunday as we will be going to two different nursing homes those days. Pray that we would really be able to minister to these people, I know they could really use encouragement.

(so you chose to take the red pill.....) Today I also got a little extra free time, and decided to write some Chinese... LOL. I'm sure that seems rather random, but either way, I did indeed write some. This is my name, Joseph on the top, and Joe on the bottom. (At least this is what my program said it was)

(So here's a sample of my Chinese handwriting)


Also check out the picture page, I added some that Chris sent to me!

I also just finished removing the front door to my house... the door knob broke so that we couldn't get out.... one of my roommates had been working on it for about 10 Min's when I decided to take a look at it, at which point I removed the pins from the hinges, and we were able to pry the door open.... So, the knob is now being replaced, and we will once again have a working door!!!!!!! Yip Yip YAHOO!!!!!!

Psalm 135:3 "Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant."

No comments: